CannaLixir – Orange – Wholesale
DAILY CBD DROPS
Doc Brown’s CANNALIXER™ 1500mg per ounce ZERO THC broad-spectrum hemp tincture. Easily absorbable for maximum efficacy, our 1500mg ZERO THC CANNALIXER™ tincture is crafted with pure broad-spectrum CBD oil extracted from organically grown USA hemp and is the perfect choice for those who are unable to consume any THC due to medical or work-related reasons. Packaged in a sturdy, recyclable box with a colored-coded lid for easy identification.
CBD Tinctures are a great choice if you want the fastest-acting CBD product with precise and customizable dosing. With our graduated droppers, you’ll know exactly how much CBD you’re taking and can adjust your dose with precision not available with CBD edibles or capsules.
We start with pure organically grown hemp that is extracted and infused into a base of organic MCT oil lightly sweetened with stevia for a balanced and pleasant flavor. Affordably priced with up to 60 servings per bottle, use CannaLixir to:
- Maintain a sense of calm
- Support everyday stress management
- Support restful sleep
- Enhance recovery from exercise-related inflammation
- Perfect for your daily wellness routine
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Shake before use.
- Always store at room temperature and away from light.
- To use the dropper, fully squeeze the rubber top and release. This will fill the dropper a little more than halfway or to the 1 ml line. For smaller doses, our droppers are conveniently labeled in .25 ml increments.
- Avoid touching dropper to mouth.
- Place contents of the dropper under the tongue, hold for 30-60 seconds, then swallow.
- Can also be mixed with food or drink.
Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil, Organic Spearmint Extract, Stevia, Organic Full Spectrum Hemp Extract.
Orange 1500 mg THC Free CBD Tincture:
Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil, Organic Orange Extract, Stevia, Organic Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract.
Grape 1000 mg THC Free CBD Tincture:
Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil, Organic Grape Extract, Stevia, Organic Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract.